Content of the Course
This course will cover the most important areas of law with regard to the Internet, mostly from an EU perspective.
This course will be entirely taught in English.
Structure of the course
Due to the current situation, the lectures will be taught via digital media (podcast, video, multimedia etc.) until further notice. Your instructor will inform you directly about the respective procedure.
2. Preparation of papers on selected topics in teams
max. 8,000 words (not incl. front page, indices, footnotes, declaration of originality)
Submission of paper:
- Deadline: 7 May 2020, 23:59
- Both PDF and Word by e-mail to Lst.email@example.com
Submission of slides:
- Deadline: tba
- Possible formats: Microsoft PowerPoint, Apple Keynote, Adobe PDF, Prezi
- E-mail to Lst.firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Recess: 15/16 May 2020
- Presentation of papers
- Plenary discussion
Teams and allocation of topics
We will try to match students during the first and second lecture. Your presence is therefore recommended.
Teams: 3-4 members
Topics: will be announced during the first lecture
Allocation of topics:
Deadline for submission of topic preferences: 6 March 2020
E-mail to Lst.email@example.com:
- Name, matriculation number
- 3 topic preferences (1 = highest priority; 3 = lowest priority)
- Names of other team members
The slides will be provided after the respective lectures.