Content of the Course
This course will cover the most important areas of law with regard to the Internet, mostly from an EU perspective.
This course will be entirely taught in English.
Structure of the course
seven lectures (dates and time see here)
2. Preparation of papers on selected topics in teams
max. 8,000 words (not incl. front page, indices, footnotes, declaration of originality)
Submission of paper:
- Deadline: 12 May 2022, 23:59
- Both PDF and Word by e-mail to Lst.firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission of slides:
- Deadline: tba
- Possible formats: Microsoft PowerPoint, Apple Keynote, Adobe PDF, Prezi
- E-mail to Lst.email@example.com
3. Recess: 20/21 May 2022
- Presentation of papers
- Plenary discussion
Teams and allocation of topics
We will try to match students during the first and second lecture. Your presence is therefore recommended.
Teams: 3-4 members
Topics: will be announced during the first lecture
Allocation of topics:
Deadline for submission of topic preferences: 11 March 2022
E-mail to Lst.firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Name, matriculation number
- 3 topic preferences (1 = highest priority; 3 = lowest priority)
- Names of other team members
The slides will be provided here after the respective lectures.