Mobility Office (Outgoings)
The Mobility Office is responsible for the following issues, among others:
- Advising students in international mobility and those interested in international mobility
- Advising Double Degree students and those interested in the Double Degree
- Recognition of academic achievements in international mobility
General Information on Consultation Hours
Implementation of the Consultation Hours
Due to the current situation and the assessment of the transmission of the virus by the FOPH (https_//foph-coronavirus.ch/), there will be no personal consultation hours by the Student Advisory Services and the Mobility Office of the Faculty of Law from now on until further notice.
In order to ensure that students receive the best consultation possible, the Mobility Office offers online consultation hours via Zoom as listed below. New office hours will apply in some cases. Please consult the lists below.
To reserve an online consultation hour, please use the tool "Booked". In order to get there, use the following link: link: https://booked.rwi.app/booked/Web/. You must register first. The Zoom link for the booked meeting will be sent to the e-mail address you provided.
Instructions for using this booking tool can be found here (PDF, 200 KB).
Consultation hours of the Mobility Office (Outgoings)
Monday 2-4 pm
Assistants, nr. +41 44 634 41 46
+41 44 634 44 93
Wednesday 9-12 am
MLaw Letizia Lavizzari
Friday 9-12 am
MLaw Katja Sudakov
The consultation hours do not take place on all national and cantonal holidays.
- General advice on all questions concerning the study program
- Outgoings International Mobility Master of Law (incl. Minor study programs in law)
- Outgoings International Mobility Bachelor of Law (incl. Minor study programs in law)
- Outgoings Double Degree